Church Farm Cottage, Blacksmiths Lane, Happisburgh, Norfolk, NR12 0QY
From London, avoiding Norwich, and a lot of back routes:
This route is best divided into roughly three sections:
1st - Take the M11 North, turn off for Newmarket A11 before Cambridge
2nd - Continue on the A11 Northeast through Thetford and up to a big roundabout just before Norwich, take the A47 exit signed for Great Yarmouth
3rd - Take the A47 to Acle. When you reach a big roundabout with a BP garage and little chef (left), continue straight on to Old Road (A1064) signed for Caister.
- Take a left turn (the B1152) marked "The Broads, Martham (5) North Walsham (18)"
- Continue North and you join the A149 (left turn). This takes you up and to the East of Stalham,
- Turn right onto Stepping Stone Lane (the B1159), marked in yellow Happisburgh, and in white Bacton 7 Walcott 5.
- Eventually you will reach a crossroads - turn right (East) onto North Waltham Road towards Happisburgh.
- Follow the road until you reach Blacksmith’s Lane, and then turn left onto it.
- When the road forks right, turn left onto the Farm Track.
The Cottage is the first opening on the left, then left again into the gated parking space. Please don't stop or unload on the driveway.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please consider other residents particularly when parking. There is one parking space available only, and more parking up Blacksmith's lane a little further, in the community car park behind the bowling green. As mentioned please do not unload on the driveway in any circumstances, our neighbours are very particular about this - you may stop temporarily on the verge by the field but only if not blocking the lane.